A Visit To A Zoo: Essay For Primary Class
- My mother – me – zoo – pleasant day.
- Large zoo – full of visitors.
- Many types of birds, animals.
- Big animals – in large cages.
- White tiger was also there.
The zoo is spread over very vast area. We bought the tickets and entered the zoo. There was a large holiday crowd. People were enjoying themselves.
There were many birds, animals and reptiles. The water birds were playing in the lake. There were small cages for parrots, mynahs, pigeon, bulbuls etc. There was a white peacock also.
The big animals like tigers, lions, bears etc. were in big and strong enclosures. The white tiger attracted a large crowd. I liked the deer and the chimpanzee. The monkeys were making much noise.