|School Name:||Himalaya Public School, Sector 13, Rohini, Delhi 110085 India|
|Class:||11th Standard (CBSE)|
|Time Duration:||02 Hours|
11th Class Mathematics Term 2 Question Paper 2021-22
- This question paper contains three Sections — A, B and C. Each part is compulsory.
- Section A has 6 short answer type (SAI) questions of 2 marks each.
- Section B has 4 short answer type (SA2) questions of 3 marks each.
- Section C has 4 long answer type questions (LA) of 4 marks each.
- There is an internal choice in some of the questions.
- Q14 is a case based problem having 2 sub parts of 2 marks each.