10th CBSE IT Pre Board Exam 2020-21
Time: 2 hours
Maximum Marks: 50
Date: 13 / 01 / 2021
Subject: Compter Science
General Instructions: Information Technology Pre Board Exam 2020-21
- Please read the instructions carefully.
- This Question Paper consists of 21 questions in two sections: Section A & Section B.
- Section A has Objective type questions whereas Section B contains Subjective type questions.
- Out of the given (05 + 16 =) 21 questions, you have to answer (5 + 10 =) 15 questions in the allotted (maximum) time of 2 hours.
- All questions of a particular part/section must be attempted in the correct order.
- SECTION A – OBJECTIVE TYPE QUESTIONS (30 QUESTIONS; 24 MARKS):
i. Each question carries 1 mark.
ii. There is no negative marking.
- SECTION B – SUBJECTIVE TYPE QUESTIONS (16 QUESTIONS; 26 MARKS):
i. This section has 16 questions in three parts viz. Part A, Part B & PartC.
ii. A candidate has to do 10 questions (3 questions from Part A, 4 questions from Part B and 3 questions from Part C).
iii. Part A has 05 questions on Employability Skills. Do any 03 questions. Answer these questions in 20 – 30 words each. Each question carries 2 marks. (2 x 3 = 6 Marks)
iv. Part B has 06 subject specific questions. Do any 04 questions. Answer these questions in 20 – 30 words each. Each question carries 2 marks. (2 x 4 = 8 Marks)
v. Part C has 05 subject specific questions. Do any 03 questions. Answer these questions in 50-80 words each. Each question carries 4 marks. (4 x 3 = 12 Marks)