10th CBSE Information Technology 2019
(i) This question paper contains 31 questions out of which the candidate needs to attempt only 23 questions.
(ii) Question paper is divided into two sections:
- Section A
(i) Multiple choice questions / Fill in the blanks / Direct questions: contains total 12 questions of 1 mark each. Answer any 10 questions.
(ii) Very short answer type questions: contain total 7 questions of 2 marks each. Answer any 5 questions.
(iii) Short answer type questions: contains total 7 questions of 3 marks each. Answer any 5 questions.
- Section B
(i) Long answer / Essay type questions: contains total 5 questions of 5 marks each. Answer any 3 questions.
Attempt any 10 questions (1 marks each):
1. We really enjoyed ______ on the trip to Manali last month. (us / ourselves) 
2. My house is a _______ two-bedroom flat in Mayur Lok. (spaceful / spacious) 
3. Sound-Sentry is designed to help users with ______ impairments. 
4. ISP stands for _______. 
5. ______ can be used to break continuous text to one or more sentences. 
6. ______ can be used for inserting information at the top of each page automatically. 
7. On selecting ______, the first character in all the words of the selected sentence will be converted to Capital Letter. 
8. Conditional formatting is available under _______ group in Home tab. 
9. Chart option is available in _______ group under the Insert tab. 
10. A _______ software provides the user an electronic version of a calendar. 
11. Print option is available under _______ menu. 
12. Calendar software allows the user to _______ to other users’ meeting request. 
Very short answer type questions (2 marks each). Answer any 5 questions.
13. What do you mean by P2P? 
14. What do you understand by Document Template? 
15. What do you understand by Style? 
16. What do you mean by Freeze in Spreadsheet? 
17. How can you insert an audio clip a presentation? 
18. What do you mean by grouping object? 
19. What do you understand by Task in Microsoft Outlook? 
Short answer type questions (3 marks each). Answer any 5 questions.
20. What do you mean by prepositions? Write any two examples of prepositions. [1+2 = 3]
21. Define the following: [1+1+1 = 3]
(a) Paying guest
22. Write down the process for inserting Page Break. 
23. Write short notes on the following: [1+1+1 = 3]
(a) Upper Case
(b) Sentence Case
24. What do you understand by Slide Transition? 
25. What do you mean by Speaker Notes? 
26. What is RDBMS? 
Long answer/Essay type questions (5 marks each). Answer any 3 questions.
27. Write down the process for transferring data on the Internet. 
28. Write short notes on the following: [1+2+2 = 5]
(a) Web Server
(b) Dial up
29. Explain the different types of Charts. 
30. Write down the steps for creating a table in Open Office application. 
31. What is database server? Explain Primary key and Foreign key. [1+2+2 = 5]