10th CBSE Mathematics Pre Board Exam 2020-21
School Name: Himalaya Public School, Sector 13, Rohini, Delhi 110085 India
Time: 3 hours
Maximum Marks: 80
Date: 15 / 01 / 2021
General Instructions: 10th CBSE Mathematics Pre Board Exam 2020-21
- This question paper contains two parts A and B.
- Both Part A and Part B have internal choices.
Part – A:
- It consists three sections – I and II.
- Section I has 16 questions of 1 mark each. Internal choice is provided in 5 questions.
- Section II has 4 questions on case study. Each case study has 5 case-based sub-parts. An examinee is to attempt any 4 out of 5 sub-parts.
Part – B:
- Question No 21 to 26 are Very short answer Type questions of 2 mark each,
- Question No 27 to 33 are Short Answer Type questions of 3 marks each
- Question No 34 to 36 are Long Answer Type questions of 5 marks each.
- Internal choice is provided in 2 questions of 2 marks, 2 questions of 3 marks and 1 question of 5 marks