NCERT 9th Class (CBSE) Science: Tissues Quiz
21 Multiple Choice Questions related to NCERT 9th Class (CBSE) Science: Tissues Quiz
- A neuron is the unit cell of nervous tissue. It is a thread-like structure with cell body and axon. Meristematic tissue and permanent tissue.
- It is present at the growing tips of stem and root, it increases the length of the stem and roots.
- When the cells have air-filled large cavities of parenchyma, it is called aerenchyma. Aerenchyma helps aquatic plants in floating
- It helps in growth, organisation of different organs and performing functions.
- Tissues provide structural strength, mechanical strength, show division of labour.