NCERT 9th Class (CBSE) Social Science: India Size and Location – Quiz
25 Multiple Choice Questions related to NCERT 9th Class (CBSE) Social Science: India Size and Location – Quiz:
- In terms or size, India is the seventh largest country of the world.
- India has a land boundary of about 15,200 km and the total length of the coastline of the mainland including Andaman and Nicobar and Lakshadweep is 7,516.6 km.
- The southernmost point of the Indian union is called Indira Point.
- Russia, Canada, USA, China, Australia and Brazil are the countries that are larger than India.
- Lakshadweep Islands lie in the Arabian Sea.