NCERT 9th Class (CBSE) Science: Energy and Work Quiz
19 Multiple Choice Questions related to NCERT 9th Class (CBSE) Science: Energy and Work Quiz
- It states that energy can neither be created nor destroyed. It can only change its form.
- The winning team does work. The work is equal to the product of the resultant force and the displacement undergone by the losing team.
- When a force of 1 newton acting on a body displaces it in its own direction.
- Zero, because force and displacement are perpendicular to each other.
- Work is said to be done when a force causes displacement of an object in the direction of applied force.