Event Date: 23 – 24 June, 2020
Location: Mandarin Oriental, Kuala Lumpur City Centre, 50088 Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
Organizer: Hyve Group PLC. (formerly ITE Group) London, UK
Phone: +44 203 033 2253
Timings: 10:00 AM – 18:00 PM
BETT Asia 2019: Event Profile:
Bett Asia brings the region’s education community together including over 2,000 policy-makers, institution leaders, educators and innovators from over 40 countries to celebrate the future of education.
The cutting-edge conference focuses on educational transformation and explores those innovations that inspire change across the Asia Pacific region.
Substantial event growth in 2017 saw a 13% increase in attendee numbers, 60+ exhibitors / sponsors, 119 speakers from 27 countries and endless hours of engaging, CPD-accredited sessions. With 41% of our audience being an international visitor, Bett Asia is a truly global event- continuing to grow and help education organisations across the world achieve their objectives.
Transforming The Future of Education in Asia
Bett Asia is the region’s leading Education Conference and Expo taking place on 23 – 24 June, 2020 at the Mandarin Oriental, Kuala Lumpur. Bett Asia will gather the region’s most senior education leaders, educators and innovators to celebrate the future of education.
As APAC education leaders struggle to build a change culture, they believe 21st century skills are pre-eminent for pupil success. This year, the show’s key theme is ‘Building a change culture to deliver 21st century learning‘. Our cutting-edge summit will discuss the transformation of education and discover the innovation that will inspire change across the Asia Pacific region. Whilst our Expo will showcase the practical tools, techniques and training to empower educators to transform learning in the classroom and beyond.
BETT Asia 2020: Why Exhibit at Bett Asia?
- Introduce your brand to those with purchasing power.
- 75% of Bett Asia 2017 attendees were final decision makers, while 84% attendees in total had at least some influence on purchasing.
- Network and generate leads. Experts, policy makers, institution leaders and government officials from 41 countries with high purchasing power gather to strategize, source new technology and share thought leadership.
- Meet the end users. Visitors come to keep up-to-date with products and market trends, to discover new products, and to meet new solution providers. Content sessions are curated for senior through to end classroom users – all whom visit the exhibition floor.
- Enhance your presence in the region. Asia represents the largest education system in the world with the largest population of youth between 10-24. Whether firmly establishing yourself, or breaking into the market, showcase your business on a grand scale.
- Become part of the Bett Global Series network. Every year, through our global series, we connect 50,000+ senior leaders and practitioners around the world through targeted regional events.
BETT Asia 2020: Exhibitors Profile
From start-ups to reputable brands, we are ready to welcome exhibitors at all different stages of growth and tactical strategy within the EdTech market. With bespoke packages, this is your chance to disseminate your solution practicality through content sessions, interactive product demonstrations, and targeted, pre-arranged meetings with key clients.Do you have an innovative product or service that can help transform learning and teaching? Are you looking for a global platform to debut a new product? Regardless of establishing or expanding your presence in the market, there is no better place to showcase your innovations than at Bett Asia.