Event Date: 08 – 10 October, 2020
Location: Baku Expo Center, 515 1050, Heydar Aliyev Avenue, Baku, Azerbaijan
Organizer: Caspian Event Organizers, 15, Nobel Avenue, 7th floor, Azure Business Center, Baku, Azerbaijan
Phone: +994 12 404 1000, +994 12 404 1001
Timings: 10:00 AM – 18:00 PM
Largest event of high status in the field of education in Azerbaijan.
Eduexpo Baku 2020: Event Profile
Eduexpo Baku 2020 – International Education Exhibition features Secondary education, Programs offered by higher education institutions, Distant education systems, Under and Post-graduate education, Education abroad and student exchange programs, Extracurricular education and training, Language courses and summer schools, Furniture, equipment and stationery used in the education sector, Multimedia systems, video and TV equipment, computer classes and etc.
“Eduexpo Baku 2020” is the largest, most visited educational event in the region, as well as a platform for interactions between all educational areas and specialists, students, parents, and government agencies.
This exhibition is one of the most effective tools to promote educational services in Azerbaijan.
Eduexpo Baku 2020: Why Exhibit?
- The cost of contact with one representative of a company’s target audience at an exhibition or trade fair is markedly cheaper than any other means of advertising.
- The unique “extra-territorial” nature of an exhibition makes it much easier to establish contacts; in this environment you, your potential customers and your competitors are all on neutral territory.
- An exhibition is the ideal place to learn about demand for new goods and to conduct research into what your competitors are doing.
- An exhibition is an effective means of helping a firm to penetrate new foreign markets or establish dealership networks.
- An exhibition allows you to show your new goods in action.
- The fact that media representatives attend exhibitions makes it a lot easier to work with them and helps with the creation of PR material.
- Taking part in an exhibition allows you access to a fairly substantial segment of the market in a short period of time.
- For any business an exhibition is a bridge linking customers, wholesale and retail trading companies, suppliers and manufacturers and it offers a competitive environment for making new contacts.
- The very best intellectual and material resources available for you to take advantage of are concentrated in and around an exhibition for the short period of its duration.
- Preschool education
- Secondary education
- Professional and specialized secondary education
- Higher education
- Master, MBA, Postgraduate, Doctorate
- Programs for studying abroad and exchange students
- Language courses, courses, summer schools, trainings
- Educational and methodical literature
- New information technologies in education
- Equipment in the education sector (training equipment, laboratories)
- Furniture in the education sector
- Students in years 9-11 of secondary school
- University entrants
- University students
- Senior managers and sales managers at higher education institutions, technical schools, colleges, secondary schools, boarding school and other educational institutions
- Directors and marketing managers of IT companies that provide equipment and software for educational institutions
- Travel agencies that represent study abroad programs
- Representatives of the media
- Diplomatic services