8th Computer Science Annual Exam (2018-19)
Time: 1 hour
M.M. 40 marks
Subject: Computer Science
- All questions are compulsory.
- Do you work neatly.
Question: 1. Give the technical name for the following: 
Question: 2. State True False. Rewrite the false statements with the correct changes. 
- Font style tags in HTML are also known as Physical Makeup.
- Integer data type in Visual Basic is used to store integer values, ranging from -32768 to +32768.
- F6 function key is used to run a visual basic program.
- Zoom tool is used to move the zoomed picture within a window in Photoshop.
- psd in the default extension of an Adobe Photoshop file.
Question: 3. Multi Choice Questions:
(a) _______ tool in Photoshop creates a blend of two or more colors.
- Spot healing
(b). Name the mode in which we create objects and write logical statements for Visual Basic.
- Design mode
- Run mode
- Break mode
- None of these
(c). Which tool in Photoshop is used to insert text in an image?
(d). Which of the following is the arithmetic operator to perform calculations in VB?
- > =
- < >
- < =
(e). ________ tag breaks the line and displays the text from the next line.
Question: 4. Identify the following controls in Visual Basic. 
Question: 5. Give the keyboard shortcuts for the following in Photoshop: 
- To select the magic wand tool
- To select the crop tool
- To see the brush size
- To increase or decrease the brush size
Question. 6. identify the properties of the controls based on the functionality they perform: 
- This property contains the text which is displayed on the Label.
- This property is used to set the font size, font, font style etc. for a text box.
- This property identifies a command button while writing the program.
- This property decides whether the text will be displayed in a single line or multiple line in the text box.
- This property the determines whether the control is visible or hidden.
Question: 7. Identify the errors and rewrite the below code correctly. Underline the corrections. 
<head> My program </title> </head>
</body> HTML is a case sensitive language </b>
<p>Learning HTML is fun!!
Question:8. Application based question: 
- Amit is working on HTML and wants to make his web page attractive by moving the text message written on a background from left to right. Suggest him the tag in HTML that can solve his purpose.
- Naman is a beginner in Visual Basic. He wants to make a string variable named “Student Name” in the program. Help him in writing the syntax to declare a string variable.
- Aanya has inserted her picture in Photoshop for editing. Suggest her the best tool that she can use to remove the dark spots, scratches, marks etc. Fro, her picture.