NCERT 9th Class (CBSE) Science: Diversity in Living Organisms Quiz
19 Multiple Choice Questions related to NCERT 9th Class (CBSE) Science: Diversity in Living Organisms Quiz:
- The organisms using dead and decaying organic matter as food are said to show saprophytic nutrition.
- The group of plants with covered seeds are called angiosperms. These are flowering plants.
- Plant embryos in seeds have structures called cotyledons. Cotyledons are also known as seed leaves.
- Those animals who show the variation in their body temperature according to the surroundings are called cold-blooded animals, e.g., fish, amphibians, reptiles.
- For easier and convenient study we classify organisms.