Question: How has communication developed over the years?
Answer: Communication has developed over the years as many technologies like mobile phone, internet etc have been developed by which people who live far away can communicate with each other.
Question: How can you categorize the mean of communication?
Answer: Means of communication:
- Personal use: Eg – Mobile phone, Internet (e-mails)
- Mass communication: Eg – Newspaper, Radios
Question: Do you feel it is important for us to communicate? Why?
Answer: Yes it is important for us to communicate so that:
- We can keep in touch with other.
- We can get to know about What is happening in the world.
Question: What are the different means of communication that you see?
Answer: The different means of communication that we see are:
- Mobile phones
Question: List the various means of mass communication. Write a note on the importance of newspapers?
Answer: The means of mass communication are:
- Newspaper and magazines
Importance of newspapers:
- They give us news from all over the world like.