Physical Education & Sports For CWSN: 11th Class – Chapter 4
10 Multiple Choice Questions: Physical Education & Sports For CWSN – Quiz
Physical Education & Sports For CWSN Chapter Summary:
- It includes the adaptive programme of game and other creative activities.
- It is run according to the capacity, need and ability of disabled or physically challenged students of all ages.
- School-based activities especially for students of the 3 to 21 years age group.
- It is a movement that uses spots to change the lives of children with intellectual disabilities or mentally retarded persons.
- It was founded in 1987 as Special Olympic India.
- It was renamed as Special Olympic Bharat in 2001.