Chowkidar Narendra Modi congratulates students, their parents and teachers
Hansika Shukla and Karishma Arora of Uttar Pradesh have scored 499 out of 500 and emerged as CBSE topper.
CBSE Class 12th Result
A total of 31,14,831 candidates were registered for both 10th and 12th out of which 12,87,359 had appeared for CBSE class 12th exam and 18,27,472 candidates for 10th exam.
Candidates who are not satisfied with their marks can apply for the CBSE revaluation. Applicants are advised to visit CBSE’s website for the status of verification request.
17K students have scored above 95%
17,693 students have scored above 95%, 94, 299 students have scored between 90-95%
The telephone numbers of NIC through which results can be accessed through IVRS are as follows: -24300699- for local subscribers in Delhi 011 – 24300699- for subscribers in other parts of the country.
Congratulations to all my young friends who have successfully passed the CBSE Class XII examinations. My best wishes to them for their endeavours. Kudos also to their parents and teachers for the valuable support.
— Chowkidar Narendra Modi (@narendramodi) May 2, 2019
Delhi Chief Minister Arvind Kejriwal’s son Pulkit Kejriwal scored 96.4% in his Class 12th Board 2019.
With God’s grace and well-wishers’ blessings son has secured 96.4 percentile in CBSE Class XII. In high gratitude 🙏🏼
— Sunita Kejriwal (@KejriwalSunita) May 2, 2019
Girls have a pass percent of 88.70 while boys have a pass percent of 79.40
Smriti Irani’s son Zohr has cleared CBSE 12th exam with 91%
Zohr secured 91% in CBSE 12th exam 2019. He was among the 13 lakh students, who appeared for the CBSE Class 12 board exams from February 16.
- Chennai is the second top performing region with 92.93% followed by Delhi with 91.87%.
- Top performing region is Trivandrum with 98.2 %.
- There are 18 students at the third position who scored 497 out of 500. Out of the 18 students, 11 are girls.
- Gaurangi Chawla of Nirmal Ashram school, Rishikesh Aishwarya of Kendriya Vidyalaya, Rai Bareilly and Bhavya of BR SK International Public School Jind Haryana have scored 498 out of 500 and bagged 2nd position.
- Topper Hanshika Shukla told media that she wants to pursue bachelor in psychology honors as she is passionate for psychology.
- Hanshika Shukla told media that she did not join any tuition and secured good marks just through self-study.
- Topper Hanshika Shukla in an interview to media said that she secured 99 marks in English and 100 in other subjects including History, Political Science, Psychology and Hindustani vocal subject.
- Hansika Shukla of DPS Meerut Road Ghaziabad and Karishma Arora SD Public school Muzaffarnagar Uttar Pradesh scored 499 out of 500 and emerged as toppers.