Name of Institute / University
Department of Industrial Training & Vocational Education
Admission is open for two years Art and Craft Teacher Training Course (60 seats in each institute) in the following Govt. and Private institutes
1. Govt. Art School, Rohtak.
2. Janki Art & Craft TTC, Adarsh Nagar, Balabhgarh, Faridabad.
3. Bhagwan Shiv Art & Craft TTC, Pandu Pindara, Jind. l
4. Arya Ramjas Art & Craft TTC, Gobind Road, Sonepat.
5. Mukhi Art & Craft TTC, Gohana, Sonepat.
6. Haryana Art & Craft TTC, Pathuwas, Mehrana, Bhiwani
7. S.C.M. Art & Craft TTC, Rajli, Hisar.
8. Janta Art & Craft TTC, Butana, Sonepat.
9. C.R. Kisan ITC, (Art & Craft) Jind.
10. Kinder Kin Institute of Art & Craft TTC, Model Town, Panipat
11. Kanya Gurukul A&C, TTC, Shadipur, Julana, Jind.
12. Hansraj Memorial Art & Craft TTC, Kiloi, Rohtak.
13. Saraswati Vidya A&C, TTC, Dhanoda Kalan. Jind ,
14. Shri Krishna Art &• Craft Centre, Vill. Pali, Mohindergarh
15. K.V.M. Art & Craft Centre, Rohtak.
10+2 under the 10 + 2 System with minimum 50% marks with
Drawing as compulsory subject in 10th/Matric OR
10+2 with 50% marks & Painter Trade under NCVT or SCVT
from a recognized Institute. OR
10+2 with Commercial Art of drawing and painting from a recognized institute/University with minimum 50% marks". OR
10+2 with Fine Arts subject from a recognized Institute/ A University with minimum 50% marks”. OR
Graduate with Fine Arts subject from a recognized Institute/University with minimum 50% marks in 10+2 OR
Post Graduate with Fine Art subject from a recognized Institute/ University with minimum 50% marks in 10+2 OR
10+2 pass with Visual Arts subject under the vocational Education Scheme from recognised institute/University with minimum 50% marks
Note: Weightage of higher qualification will be given as under
i) Graduate in any discipline : 3%
ii) Post Graduate : 5%
Note:- Merit will be calculated on the basis of percentage of marks obtained in 10+2
Age:- 15-40 years as on 1.7.2010, Upper age limit is relaxable by 5 years in case of Ex-serviceman and war widows.
How To Apply
Admission brochures are available in Govt. Art School, Rohtak (Phone No. 01262-252468) at the cost of Rs. 30/-.
Admission brochures can also be downloaded from Departmenta website http://itiharyana.gov.in. Centralized admissions will be held in Govt Art School, Rohtak.
Last date for receipt of form
06 July 2010
The forms duly completed should be submitted on or before 06.07.2010 (4.00 p.m.) in the office of the Headmaster/ Principal Govt. Art School, Rohtak.
The incomplete applications and the applications received after 06.07.2010 (4.00 p.m.) shall be rejected.
Candidates should attend the interview personally along with original certificates/caution money etc. on the specified date. Remaining vacant seats shall be filled up provisionally by Pvt. Art & Craft TT Centres at their own level on first come first serve basis from 17.07.2010 to 02.08.2010.
These institutes shall ensure to submit all the filled up forms supported with all the documents and admission records of such provisionally admitted students to Headmaster/Principal Govt. Art School Rohtak on or before 05.08.2010 for regularizing the admissions.