Recruit in Canada has built a strong reputation over its 22 years of organizing student recruitment fairs in Canada. This solid reputation is based on a commitment to promote high levels of academia, training, and personal development; understanding recruiters’ goals and exhibitors’ needs; and the ability to provide excellent customer service, pre- and post-fair.
Visitors include academics and professionals; university students; high schools students; and adults looking to upgrade or retrain. The fairs are also visited by advising professionals and counsellors looking to connect with representatives to gain more information on study options to advise their clients/students.
The fairs traditionally focus on higher education, but we do include a Travel Pavilion with exhibitors who offer volunteer programs, language travel, work experience and other travel programs.
You should join as an exhibitor if you want to showcase:
- undergraduate/postgraduate degrees, certificate and diploma programs
- MBA, Medicine, Pharmacy – specific programs of focus
- doctoral program
- college diplomas and certificates
- embassy representation of country education systems
- governmental agencies directly involved in education
- academic preparation (eg. testing centre for university entrance exams)
- gap year, volunteerism, work experience
- peripheral student services