EdTechXAsia is a thought leadership platform created to drive conversations and solutions that are transforming the education and lifelong learning needs of Asia in the 21st century. Produced in partnership with EdTechXGlobal and SingEx Exhibitions, the EdTechXAsia summit and exhibition event will be held in Singapore at Singapore EXPO @ MAX Atria.
Themed 21st Century Education and 21st Century Skills, the 2017 EdTechXAsia event will be programmed in collaboration with an international advisory panel to attract a unique community of worldwide education makers and shakers at the forefront of industry, innovation and investment.
2016 EdTechXAsia Summit and 21st Century Skills Theatre in the EdTechXAsia Expo featured a multi-track agenda showcasing distinguished speakers from the worldwide education industry.
Select speakers from our 2016 summit included leaders from:
- Singapore Ministry of Education & National Institute of Education of Singapore
- iTutorGroup & Baidu Education
- Goldman Sachs & Omiydar Network
- Infocomm Media Development Authority
- Vocational Training Council & SAPE
- Kaplan & 2U
- Singapore American School and many more.