NCERT 9th Class (CBSE) Science: Natural Resources Quiz
22 Multiple Choice Questions related to NCERT 9th Class (CBSE) Science: Natural Resources Quiz
- Combustion, respiration and in the formation of oxides of nitrogen.
- Symptoms of disease are the signs of a disease which indicates the presence of a particular disease.
- Rainfall patterns are decided by the prevailing wind patterns. In large part of India, rains are mostly brought by South-West or North-East monsoons.
- The suspended particles in the air could be unburnt carbon particles or hydrocarbons which lead to smog.
- The water inside the cracked rocks expand on freezing. When it expands, its volume increases and it causes the cracks to widen.