NCERT 8th Class (CBSE) Social Science: Tribal Communities – Quiz
10 Multiple Choice Questions related to NCERT 8th Class (CBSE) Social Science: Tribal Communities – Quiz:
- It was because settled peasants were easier to control and administer than people who were always on the move.
- Birsa belonged to a family of Mundas, a tribal group that lived in Chottanagpur.
- Traders, moneylenders, missionaries, Hindu landlords and the British were the outsiders being referred to as dikus.
- They did so in order to get a regular revenue source for the state. These forests produced timber which the British wanted.
- They faced the problem of shortage of labour.