NCERT 8th Class (CBSE) Social Science: The Constitution And The Need For Law – Quiz
6 Multiple Choice Questions related to The Constitution And The Need For Law – Quiz:
- Our constitution comprises the basic principles according to which our country is to be governed.
- The Dowry Prohibition Act of 1961 has made the giving and taking of dowry a punishable offence.
- The PNDT Act prohibits the determination and disclosure of the of the sex of the foetus.
- The salt Satyagraha was launched to protest against the salt tax.
- The Rule or Law means that everyone is equal before the law.