NCERT 8th Class (CBSE) Science: Some Natural Phenomena – Quiz
28 Multiple Choice Questions related to NCERT 8th Class (CBSE) Science: Some Natural Phenomena – Quiz:
- Static electricity consists of electrical charges that do not flow.
- There are two kinds of charges – positive and negative. When two bodies are rubbed together, they acquire equal and opposite charges.
- Like charges repel and unlike charges attract each other.
- Since a charged body can attract an uncharged body, repulsion alone is a sure test of whether a body is charged or not.
- Equal number of particles containing positive and negative charges is present in all