NCERT 8th Class (CBSE) Social Science: Natural Resources – Land, Soil and Water – Quiz
21 Multiple Choice Questions related to NCERT 8th Class (CBSE) Social Science: Natural Resources-Land, Soil and Water – Quiz:
- The earth’s surface has about three-fourths water, so it is called “water planet”.
- Fresh water is found in the forms of groundwater, water in rivers and lakes and as water vapour.
- Africa, West Asia, South Asia, parts of western USA, northwest Mexico, parts of South America and Australia face water scarcity.
- The thin layer of grainy substance covering the surface of the earth is called soil.
- Human factors affecting land use pattern are population and technology.