NCERT 8th Class (CBSE) Social Science: India After Independence – Quiz
13 Multiple Choice Questions related to NCERT 8th Class (CBSE) Social Science: India After Independence – Quiz:
- The Indian Constitution was adopted on 26 January, 1950.
- Nathuram Godse disagreed with Gandhiji’s conviction that Hindus and Muslims should live together in harmony.
- The new state of Andhra Pradesh came into existence on 1 October, 1953.
- The Bhilai Steel Plant was viewed as an important sign of the development of modem India after Independence.
- The basic objective of the foreign policy of Independent India was non-alignment, i.e. the American and Soviet alliances.