NCERT 8th Class (CBSE) Science: Conservation of Plants and Animals – Quiz
22 Multiple Choice Questions related to NCERT 8th Class (CBSE) Science: Conservation of Plants and Animals – Quiz:
- Ecosystem consists of all the plants, animals and microorganisms in an area, along with all the non-living components, such as climate, soil, rivers, deltas.
- Biodiversity is the variety of plants, animals and microorganisms generally found in an area.
- Species of plants found in a particular region are known as flora, whereas those of animals are known as fauna.
- Forests are useful to us in many ways.
- Deforestation is the cutting down of forests and using the land for other purposes.