NCERT 8th Class (CBSE) Science: Chemical Effects of Electric Current – Quiz
23 Multiple Choice Questions related to NCERT 8th Class (CBSE) Science: Chemical Effects of Electric Current – Quiz:
- The flow of electrons constitutes an electric current.
- Conventional current flows from positive to negative terminal; electronic current lows from negative to positive terminal.
- Most liquids that conduct electricity are solutions of acids, bases and salts.
- An electric current can bring about a chemical change.
- The process of breaking of an electrolyte chemically on passing an electric current through it is called electrolysis.