NCERT 7th Class (CBSE) Social Science: Humidity and Rainfall – Quiz
20 Multiple Choice Questions related to NCERT 7th Class (CBSE) Social Science: Humidity and Rainfall – Quiz:
- The main factor that affects the humidity of air is temperature.
- When the temperature falls below the dew point, water vapour in the air condenses onto cool surfaces.
- There are three main types of clouds-cirrus, stratus and cumulus.
- Condensed water falls to the Earth as precipitation (rain, snow, hail, etc.).
- Rainfall can be convectional, orographic or cyclonic.