NCERT 7th Class (CBSE) Social Science: Advertising and Media – Quiz
14 Multiple Choice Questions related to NCERT 6th Class (CBSE) Social Science: Advertising and Media – Quiz:
- Advertising refers to the promotion of goods, services, companies and ideas, usually through an identified agent or sponsor.
- Advertising can be divided into three categories-commercial, social and political advertising.
- Advertising builds a reputation for the brand. This function of advertising is called brand building.
- Advertising uses several techniques to win customers for products.
- Advertising has an indirect but powerful impact on society through its influence on the media.