Question: What are some of the universally celebrated days?
Answer: Some of the universally celebrated days are:
- World Health Day – 7 April
- International Earth Day – 22 April
- May Day or International Labour Day – 1 May
- World Environment Day – 5 June
- World Non-Violence Day – 2 October
Question: What can one the do on Earth Day?
Answer: One should do the following things on Earth Day:
- We should not litter our surroundings.
- We should not use plastic bags.
- We should do carpooling.
- We should save water.
- We should Reuse, Reduce and Recycle.
Question: Why is World Environment Day Celebrated?
Answer: World Environment Day is celebrated to protect the plants and animals. On this day we can use alternative energy sources, forest conservation.
Question: On whose birthday is Non Violence Day celebrated?
Answer: On Mahatma Gandhi’s birthday, we celebrate Non Violence Day to respect for his contributions towards world peace.