Question: To what extent does altitude influence climate?
Answer: Another factor that influences climate is altitude or height above sea level. The higher we go, the colder it gets. Areas that are located at a high altitude have a cold climate.
We know that most of the mountain peaks are covered with ice, particularly in winter. This is because the temperature at higher altitudes is very low.
Question: What is the difference between weather and climate?
1. Weather is the condition of the atmosphere at a particular place and time.
1. Climate is the average weather condition of a place over a long period of time.
2. It changes from day to day.
2.Climate also affects our way of life.
3. Weather may even change from morning to evening.
3. It influences our clothing, housing, transportation and the food we eat.
4. Weather affects us in many ways.
4. For example, European countries have a cold climate.
5. For example, we choose our clothes according to the weather.
5. People in these countries eat a lot of fat to keep warm.
6. Weather also affects our daily activities.
6. Some regions are hot and wet throughout the year.
7. So weather changes from day to day, while climate remains the same year after year.